The veterinary technicians of North Dakota are proud of our accomplishments and are committed to working to improve the profession.
The North Dakota Veterinary Technician Association's mission is to represent and promote veterinary technology in North Dakota. The NDVTA will provide support and education to its members for professional, competent and humane care and treatment of large and small animals.
- Offer the best continuing education seminar possible annually.
- Promote National Veterinary Technician Week annually.
- Obtain more members and more participation by its members.
- Obtain a position for a veterinary technician on the North Dakota Veterinary Medical Examining Board.
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
- Quality continuing education at a discount for our members.
- Promote and maintain the profession image of veterinary technicians to veterinarians and the public.
- Continuing education meeting which provides an opportunity for veterinary technicians to learn new ideas and techniques from fellow technicians.
- Provide a network of communication to keep abreast of events that affects veterinary technicians, state representative to National Association of Veterinary Technicians in America.
- Provide a united voice to help support (or defeat) events that affect the field of veterinary technology positively or negatively.
- Quarterly newsletter which keeps our members updated on state and national happenings.